Why do people do these?
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is, where the hell is yours?
2. People will get up to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When we know that the batteries are dead in the remote, why do we push on the buttons harder; is that going to charge the batteries more?
4. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". (Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?)
5. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this?
6. When people say, while watching a film, "Did you see that?". No, I paid $12 to come to the movie and stare at the damn floor.
7. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya, Sunshine?
8. When something is "new and improved!"...Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it couldn't be new.
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here?